Professor Yasser Ahmady El Safoury
Consultant Orthopedic Hand and Microscopic Surgeon
Specialist for Hand-Upper Limb and Microsurgery. Congenital deformity of the hand, wrist arthroscopy, and obstetric brachial plexus injuries, reconstruction, shoulder and elbow arthroscopy, upper limb injuries.
Professor Yasser Elsafoury has over 20 years experience in Hand-Upper Limb microsurgery. He was trained in different countries including USA, Switzerland, Germany and Egypt.
- M.B.Bch, December 1986, Faculty of Medicine, Cair University with distinction, 1986
- M.Sc. (Master) degree in orthopedics and General Surgery, Cairo University, 1990
- M.D. Orthopedic Surgery Cairo University, 1996
- Professor of orthopedics (Specialist for Hand-Upper Limb and microsurgery)
- Cairo University Kasr El Eini Hospital
- Consultant for Hand and Microsurgery, Exeter Medical center Abu Dhabi
- American Association of Hand Surgery (AAHS)
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM)
- AO Alumni Association membership
- President of Egyptian Society for Surgery of the Hand and Microsurgery