Michael C. Mefo
Michael is a highly motivated clinician who is passionate about the physiotherapist profession. He enjoys treating and managing a diverse range of individuals, who present with varied musculoskeletal conditions. He always aims to perform an in-depth assessment for each of his patients, which allows him to identify the key areas to be addressed. From these findings he then strives to deliver a treatment programme that utilizes the most up to date, evidence based techniques.
Orthopaedic Medicine, Sports Injuries, Spinal conditions
Michael obtained his BSc. (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science and MSc. Physiotherapy at the University Of Birmingham. After graduating he worked as a Junior Physiotherapist at E.S. Physical Health, London. Here he was involved in the assessment, treatment and management of patients with diverse musculoskeletal conditions during a structured graduate training program. Michael has since gone on to gain extensive experience working as a physiotherapist and clinic manager in private clinics within the United Kingdom and in Australia.
Education and Training
MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-Registration)- The University Of Birmingham 2006
BSc (Hons.) Sport and Exercise Sciences- The University of Birmingham 2003
- Registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC), U.K.
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP), U.K.
- Registered with the New South Wales Registration Board
- Registered with the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand.
- Member of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP), U.K.
- Member of the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports Medicine (ACPSM).
- Elite member of Kinesio Taping Association International.