Dr. Simone Battibugli
Specialist Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon
- Revision and Primary Hip Replacements
- Partial, Total and Revision Knee Replacements
- Knee Arthroscopy and Ligament Reconstructions
- Trauma around hip and knee
- General Trauma
- 2002 – Brazilian Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology (SBOT).
- 2004 – Brazilian Society of Pediatric Orthopedics (SBOP).
- 2014 – Middle East Pediatric Orthopaedic Society (MEPOS).
Education and Training
- Pediatric Orthopedic Fellowship at Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University. Children’s Hospital. Chicago, IL, USA.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Fellowship at Shriners Hospital for Children. Lexington, KY, USA.
Previous Specialist Positions
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon at Exeter Medical Center for Bone & Joint Health
August 2015 – Present (1 month). Dubai, UAE.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon at Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centres
June 2013 – July 2015. Dubai, UAE.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon at Federal University of São Paulo
September 2006 – June 2013. Sao Paulo, Brazil.