Dr. Pierdanilo Sanna
Specialist Orthopaedic Knee, Hip & Shoulder surgeon General Orthopedics and Trauma and sport Injuries
Speclalist orthopadic surgeon , MBBS Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy and Joint replacement, Trauma and Sport Injuries, Minimal invasive surgery, General orthopaedic diseases.
Dr. Pierdanilo Sanna obtained his Degree and his Master Degree in Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery in Italy . Dr. Sanna has worked as a Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon in different and relevant public Italian Hospitals ( Milan, Tourin and Rome) dealing with Traumatology, Sport Injuries performing more than 2000 surgical treatments in his career. He is sub-specialized in Joint Replacement ( Knee-Hip-Shoulder) and in Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopic procedures ( ACL reconstruction, Meniscal torn and Cartilage defects repair / Impingment syndrome, Cuff tears, Shoulder instability, Frozen shoulder, etc). From 2000 until 2011 he was selected as Federal Doctor for the National Short Track Skating Team.
Education and Training
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery : Sassari University 1997
- Master Degree in Ortopaedics and Trauma Surgery : 2000-2005 Milan University
- Chief Medical Officer Italian Marine ( Lieutenant ) : 1997-2000
- Associate Medical Director “Eugenio Morelli Hospital “-Milan: 2000-2005
- Associate Medical Director “Edoardo Agnelli Hospital ”Tourin: 2005-2006
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon “Fatebene fratelli Hospital” Rome 2006-2015
- Federal Doctor for the National Short Track Skating Team
- Member of SIOT ( Italian Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology)
- Member SIA
- Member of CIO ( ItalianOrthopaedic Club )