Dr. Ayman Ahmed El-Housieny
Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
General orthopedic, sports injuries, general trauma and bone diseases
Dr. Ayman obtained his M.B.B.CH, Master Degree and M. D. in Orthopedic Surgery at Ain Shams University in Cairo. He has practiced in hospitals both in Cairo and the U.A.E. Dr. Ayman has wide experience in general orthopaedic problems such as trauma and bone diseases, and also a specialist interest in sports injuries. . He became a team doctor with the Egyptian National Handball team and provided medical care at the Fencing World championship. Here he dealt with all types of sport injuries with medicine and supportive treatment. One of the specialist surgical skills Dr Ayman has is that of arthroscopic surgery for the knee – commonly done for meniscal or cartilage problems. Dr. Ayman also participated in different research and scientific activities in Cairo and U.A.E.
Education and Training
M.D. in Orthopedic Surgery, Ain Shams University in Cairo – November 2011. Master Degree in Orthopedic Surgery, Ain Shams University in Cairo – April 2000. M.B.B.CH, Ain Shams University in Cairo –December 1995.
- House Officer, Ain Shams University Hospital – 1996.
- Resident in Orthopedic Surgery Department, Ain Shams University Hospital
- Specialist at Ain Shams University Hospital Orthopedic Department
- Member in the Egyptian Orthopedic Association
- Member in the Egyptian Arthroscopy Club
- Sharing in all orthopedic conferences of the Egyptian Orthopedic Association.