Dr. Alexander Abraham
- Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon
- General Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Dr. Abraham obtained his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in Orthopedic atUniversity of Dundee in the Scotland U.K.His first practice wasin Maria Hospital, India where he treated patients with hand injuries, tendon repairs and hip fractures. After obtaining his MBCH in the U.K. he worked at one of the best gait laboratories in Europe, the NinewellsHospital where he gained extensive experienceingait disorders.
Dr. Abraham has acquired a wealth of experience working in hospitals in U.K, India and U.A.E. Hehas a wide experience intrauma, sports medicine, supracondylar fractures, foot, ankle and knee pain and congenital talipesequinovarus (CTEV).
He was appointed as Medical Director in the Al Reyada Medical Center, U.A.E. where he started an association with Sports Medicine Specialist and launched U.A.E’sfirst 3D Foot Pressure and video analysis laboratory.He is very pro-active in continuing medical education and frequently joins medical educational courses and meetings both at a local level and internationally.
Education and Training
- M.B.B.S University of Mysore; India, 1992
- M.S. (Orth) Kuvempu University; Karnataka, India, 1996
- M.Ch. (Orth) University of Dundee; Scotland; U.K,2006
- Kerala Orthopaedic Association: Life Member: LM 449
- Indian Orthopaedic Association: Life Member: LM 4716
- Indian Medical Association: Life Member: KRL/8210/60/32/104300/2004-05/CL
- AO Spine – Member: 24066
- ATLS Certified
- Expert Rating Certified in Medical Coding